View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 05:18 PM   #5253
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimlynn View Post
So sad about that little girls mom Kelly. Will be thinking of her.

Shelly, that's going to be great to visit with your son - and his girlfriend now too!

Jim and I went to Costco in San Antonio this morning about 9:00 and finally got home around 4:00! Long day. After Costco (which always seems to take too much time AND money) Jim wanted to go to Lowes (think TOOLS!!!). While he was looking at all the tools I picked up a couple of plants. Sure wish I gotten in on a sale like you did Maggie! That black crepe myrtle sounds yummy!!! I'd probably have to get one of those just because!

What did you end up buying at Costco? Is that a grocery shopping trip? I know I always spend way too much when I go there. I try to only do it about twice a year. I did order a solar shade through them today though for my workshop window. I got the replacement shade for my storage room already, but I think I'll wait until I get this one delivered so the guys can come back and do both of them, and then I'll be done!

What kind of plants did you get? Flowers or shrubs? I have an open spot along my back fence. I think I'm going back to the nursery tomorrow and get one of the white flower ones. My yard man came by tonight and we went over all that I want him to do. He's going to try to come tomorrow night and get everything planted and mulched. I sure hope he does since it's supposed to start raining on Sunday for the next few days.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!