View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 03:34 PM   #5251
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcschmidty View Post
Just dropping in to say hello! I made it thru and got all of my cards done this week- whew! There was alot of chatter for me to catch up with here....

Maggie- Yeah - so glad you got the AC back on....I am such a whimp- mostly with humidity- but I do not like it when it is really hot.

Our poor dog is a bit scared tonight with the firecrackers and fireworks. It has been a tame year in the neighborhood so far.......

We went out today to look at patio furniture and wood flooring options- with my allergies, we decided to get wood floors upstairs. Hubby wants to look at Pergo too. Looks like we will be doing alot of sorting.....yikes!

When I went to the dentist with my bad tooth last week, my sinus' we absolutely terrible on the X-ray- and I felt fine...... They put me on an antibiotic and everything got all better- no drilling, no root canal...so I am keeping my fingers crossed! I no longer have heat or cold intolerance either.

My son is coming home in a couple of weeks- bringing his girlfriend with him- there are driving from Colorado here- then on to New Jersey- then will swing back on the way back to Colorado.....alot of driving!

Off to try to visit blogs tonight!

Shelly
Sounds like fun shopping for new flooring. I love having my wood floors and ceramic tile. I just have one large area rug in my living room.

Glad that your toothache was just sinus related stuff. At least it's just antibiotics and not a drilling/filling session.

Yeah! I"m sure you'll love having your son home. Have you met the GF yet? Is this something that has been going on for awhile? Enjoy.

I need to go visit blogs too. Sorry, it seems like forever since I've been able to get around.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!