View Single Post
Unread 07-05-2013, 03:34 PM   #5251
Quacker Stamper

Originally Posted by mcschmidty View Post
Just dropping in to say hello! I made it thru and got all of my cards done this week- whew! There was alot of chatter for me to catch up with here....

Maggie- Yeah - so glad you got the AC back on....I am such a whimp- mostly with humidity- but I do not like it when it is really hot.

Our poor dog is a bit scared tonight with the firecrackers and fireworks. It has been a tame year in the neighborhood so far.......

We went out today to look at patio furniture and wood flooring options- with my allergies, we decided to get wood floors upstairs. Hubby wants to look at Pergo too. Looks like we will be doing alot of sorting.....yikes!

When I went to the dentist with my bad tooth last week, my sinus' we absolutely terrible on the X-ray- and I felt fine...... They put me on an antibiotic and everything got all better- no drilling, no root I am keeping my fingers crossed! I no longer have heat or cold intolerance either.

My son is coming home in a couple of weeks- bringing his girlfriend with him- there are driving from Colorado here- then on to New Jersey- then will swing back on the way back to Colorado.....alot of driving!

Off to try to visit blogs tonight!

Sounds like fun shopping for new flooring. I love having my wood floors and ceramic tile. I just have one large area rug in my living room.

Glad that your toothache was just sinus related stuff. At least it's just antibiotics and not a drilling/filling session.

Yeah! I"m sure you'll love having your son home. Have you met the GF yet? Is this something that has been going on for awhile? Enjoy.

I need to go visit blogs too. Sorry, it seems like forever since I've been able to get around.
Working interferes with my personal life!
Creatalicious Challenge
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!