View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 10:55 AM   #241
JanetJ
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscrat View Post
I got this welt/blister stuff under my nose after this stinking cold this week so I call the doc and she calls in a prescription. I assumed it would be a cream. Well, it is, but it gets put up just inside the nose....now why wouldn't she order a cream to put ON thing welt? So I call the pharmacy and he doesn't see why it couldn't be applied directly, it's the same ingredient but the other stuff would have been cheaper! And since I can't return an Rx, I will give it a try. The doc's office closed at noon and I can't even call her back. I could call the doctor on call, but it just ain't that tragic...LOL
I bet you got that welt / blister from blowing your nose a lot or from drainage. What type of tissue did you use?
I had always used Kleenex, even the ones that are soft. My DH & I had recently met when I got a cold & he saw me, laughed at my nose area - it was blood red & breaking out / peeling. He got me to use Puffs Plus - and that is all I've used since. My nose healed then, it has never gotten red or broken out again (and with allergies I use those Puffs Plus a lot!).

HTH!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!