View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 08:05 PM   #5242
mcschmidty
Forum Fanatic

Default Hi

Just dropping in to say hello! I made it thru and got all of my cards done this week- whew! There was alot of chatter for me to catch up with here....

Maxine- glad you are having bad weather- but so sorry about your tooth!

Kel- seriously- I would have asked for the office manager and had a fit if they did that to me! Glad you are getting to the beach- so gross about the poor turtle- and I would be so afraid of staying in the water! We went to Florida- Cocoa Beach..... and were swimming, and stopped up off the bridge to go to the bathroom. There was a guy fishing that pulled in a really small hammerhead- my son refused to go back in the water......

Lynn- cannot wait to hear about your new pencils and coloring adventures! Sounds like fun! Glad your staying safe and not risking fires for fireworks- we watched the New York firework show on TV- it was SOOOOO awesome!

Darlene- I am allergic to sulfa too- I never put that together that I could have an allergic reaction- hmmmmm

Jeanette- I have to get to your blog- I tried earlier from Facebook, and my computer would not let me get to any blogs....

Maggie- Yeah - so glad you got the AC back on....I am such a whimp- mostly with humidity- but I do not like it when it is really hot.

Our poor dog is a bit scared tonight with the firecrackers and fireworks. It has been a tame year in the neighborhood so far.......

We went out today to look at patio furniture and wood flooring options- with my allergies, we decided to get wood floors upstairs. Hubby wants to look at Pergo too. Looks like we will be doing alot of sorting.....yikes!

When I went to the dentist with my bad tooth last week, my sinus' we absolutely terrible on the X-ray- and I felt fine...... They put me on an antibiotic and everything got all better- no drilling, no root canal...so I am keeping my fingers crossed! I no longer have heat or cold intolerance either.

My son is coming home in a couple of weeks- bringing his girlfriend with him- there are driving from Colorado here- then on to New Jersey- then will swing back on the way back to Colorado......alot of driving!

Off to try to visit blogs tonight!

Shelly
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!