Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 06-29-2013, 05:21 PM   #1  
Forum Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending June 30, 2013

Hi, Everyone! Welcome!!!

Happy Summer! Hot Days! Beach Days! Summertime fun with Friends and Families! Neighborhood BBQ's! and a sprinkling of Fireworks this week! -- and a little down time checkin' out the gallery for a little fun and inspiration!

Happy July 4th! to EVERYONE! ENJOY the time together!

THANKS! to all who serve so that we can continue to enjoy our Freedom!

As you know, this is the special place that we recognize the Fabulous Favorites that you've discovered in the SCS Gallery each week. We encourage you to share those special masterpieces so we can all enjoy them! and give credit to those very special Crafters! So take a few appreciated minutes to link all of your special finds here to share with the rest of us! and in the process bring a smile to someone's day!

Our dedicated team members that will help me with notifications are: Brenda (tessaduck), Judi (Crafts), Mary (jandjccc), and Vicki (Vdm). THANK YOU Ladies!

Thanks to all who share - your inspiration is wonderful! Thanks to all who list your FAVS - you bring a smile and a Happy Dance! and we do appreciate it!

We had a little fun the last time I started a thread ---When I asked you to include a newbie (to you) or a missed treasure! You all graciously complied and we found some real beauties that we otherwise would have missed....so AGAIN as a little CHALLENGE in this week's thread....include in your wonderful List - a newbie, someone new to your list (someone you had not listed before) or someone that you think deserving that hasn't gotten the hits or comments that you think should have.....bring us to someone deserving that we should have seen but maybe didn't.....If your list doesn't include someone like this, okay (we appreciate you time to list ALWAYS!)...or maybe take 5 minutes to look back at the gallery and find someone who might fit this bill and include them....bring a big smile and a bit of encouragement to this poster via this thread....Whadda ya say??? Smiles are cheap = just a link away! Are you up for the challenge? Thanks for brightening someone's day!

I'll list my wonderful favorites a little later
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2013, 05:24 PM   #2  
Forum Fanatic

Each week we have newcomers to this thread. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.--

Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.

1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the http:// address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.
Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).
When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

Check out the Favorite Blog Badges:

New Blog Badges for Weekly Favorites and CAS Favorites by Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2013, 06:03 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Default All Smiles...

Here's a few of my favorites from the past week:

clever cut with embossed panel (and my newbie):
Only One You by asweetjewel - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

chocolate therapy:
Pondering Life's Questions by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

precious Nativity card:
Heavenly Peace by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bright and beautiful:
MFTWSC130 - Love You by T. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS beauty:
Feel Better Flower by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

color blocking, spotlighting, silhouettes:
WT433, Color Blocking by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SO much fun:
Summertime Blues by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

elegant:
Three B's by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2013, 06:09 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Another wonderful gallery this week and I found so many more favorites and inspiration.

Bobbiesgirl QFTD169 - Pinkberry by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jkanack FS333 time waits for no one by jkanack - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Yours Truly Serene Thinking of You by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Auntie Susan Birthdays Are For the Birds by Auntie Susan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Zindorf Wetlands 3 - MZ by Zindorf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stampfilled Dreams Baby Girl by Stampfilled Dreams - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

NC_Stamper Glittery Butterfly by NC_stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BeckyTE CC432 Song of Songs by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

maestra A Touch of Gold by maestra - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Delphinesplace Chloe in Knitted Hat by Delphinesplace - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kathleen Lammie Happy Summer by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jaydeekay Sassy Cheryl's " Bling on the Sun" challenge by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

blondegirl I'm With Genius by blondegirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cathymac SC442 Prayer Changes Things by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BarbieP SC442 Just Because by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour WT433 Color Block Silhouette by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sugar brown Blank verse Iris cards by sugar brown - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein F4A175, QFTD171, Faith's card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Loll's Bday card by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BarbieP Abstract Collage by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2013, 06:11 PM   #5  

Thank you so much Brenda for including me in your favorites. You just made my day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2013, 06:30 PM   #6  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 354 Likes on 259 Posts

Happy Fourth of July week to all!! Here are my favs for this past week:

CC432 Song of Songs by BeckyTE

Happy Summer by Kathleen Lammie

CC432, New Love by Holstein

MMTPT256 - ...Curt got a job... by Mutnik

MMTPT256 Looking Good by sue28

QFTD171, WT432, F4A175, Pretty Poppies for You by kokirose

MIX22 Good Things by Jeanne S

and a fabulous mixed media card by someone new to me:

MIX22 GEISHA by Stamperrobin
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2013, 06:35 PM   #7  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart Zero comment cards

Over 1,000 gallery uploads from last week have not received a single comment so far. Elaine (ChaosMom) asked me to post this link, which sorts the uploads from the last six days, starting with the zero comment cards first: Splitcoaststampers Gallery - Sorted by comments

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2013, 07:03 PM   #8  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

It's a HOT summer evening here in wine country. I do not like this heat, but it looks as if a good part of the west is blanketed with it! Heck even over at the coast it's in the 80s.

Anyhow, I didn't think I had much in my favorites, but I do, so please forgive the long list.

hobbydujour CAS226 Get Well Soon by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
CC432 Seashell by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
CASSummerDT2013B Koi by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JBgreendawn Welcoming baby Cooper by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

YoursTruly Serene Thinking of You by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Luv Flowers CC432, Coastal Morning... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BeckyTE CC432 Song of Songs by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kokirose MMTPT256, CT0613, Beach Blessings by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

octoberbabe MMTPT256 Laughing Girlfriends by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia Doin' the Happy Dance - MMTPT256 by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamperrobin SC442 BEAUTY OF THE LORD by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
WT433 COLOR BLOCKING HUMMING BIRD by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

frenziedstamper Feel Better Flower by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sugar brown Get Well by sugar brown - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
Blank verse Iris cards by sugar brown - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein
WT433, Color Blocking by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
F4A175, QFTD171, Faith's card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

pinkberry
WT433~Color-Block Thank You by pinkberry - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stiz2003
Harley Girl by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sherrird
Just a note.. by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kiagc
Aster Flourish by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

PaperPunchScissors Summertime Blues by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kathleen Lammie MIX22 and F4A175 escape by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mutnik
F4A175 - ...BIG Hello!... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1
Loll's Bday card by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cook22
IC395 Colour Me Amazed by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay IC395 Leafy Wave by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

and finally

Michele G
Dreamy Thankyou by Michele G - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I'm sorry the list is so long, guess I had more time in the gallery that I thought or should have!

Have a wonderful week ahead, stay cool if you're in this heat!

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2013, 07:21 PM   #9  
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi Nancy! Thank you so much for mentioning my Sassy Cheryl Bling on the Sun challenge card! It was such fun to make! your so sweet!
hope your having a great day!
hugs
Judy

" If you have a talent, use it in every which way possible. Don't hoard it. Don't dole it out like a miser. Spread it lavishly like a millionaire intent on going broke.
~Brendan Frances~
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2013, 07:35 PM   #10  
Forum Fanatic

Here are some pretties from the week.....hope you enjoy them.... I�ve got a bunch of newbies to me and a bunch of lonely hearts that could use a little love....

Bridal Shower Favor - Winnie the Pooh by Inthegame - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

"In God We Trust!" by TLady - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Does This Mean You`re a Grownup Now ? by Sinclair - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

2013 4 July card by graycd - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC395 Springing Wishes by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Chickadees and Pine Branches by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Poney Express by Magouille - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Roses - distance colours basic version by HannaO - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hello Friend by PapierGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Decorated Notepad by No.8 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sophie Bon Voyage by TrishaStanley - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

For a teatcher by Monia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sympathy Gate Stand Card by silverst170 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love Book Stand Card by silverst170 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gate Arch Stand Card by silverst170 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tulip Jungle by stampergrl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pattern Basics by chelemom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ARTC3 Cheery Hello by CherCroppin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Doo Bee Pop Tilda by Eulanda - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Feel Better Flower by frenziedstampe r - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pretty Birthday Flowers by kendra - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Drawer Birthday Card by pandarina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Grant A Child Thy Love...SJ by okimom2girlz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mermaid for PAT 26 by parknslide - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SMiLE!!! Camera Shaped Box by bbscraps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

April Rain Showers by versamom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Be Mine Image by IcePanthress - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Double-Wide Pop-n-Cuts Wedding by queenbea - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Once upon a time� by #Francine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Pace of Nature by Sinclair - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Strawberry Tilda by Mandy Stacey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Let Your Soul Sing Card Trio by Stampfilled Dreams - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday by Melissa Goodman - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I need a Hug by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Anniversary by iluvscrapping - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Siam Princess by Stamp out loud - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vase of Yellow Roses by poppypoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happiness is... by bellarosa - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks to all who share!
Thanks! to all who participate in this thread in any way! It is so appreciated!

Have a Great Week, Everyone!
Happy July 4th! Enjoy your celebrations!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2013, 08:55 PM   #11  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts
Default Thank you!

OH boy, too cool!! Thank you so much "Mother's Daughter", Jennifer and "Peeps321", Polly for adding my cards in your favorites. I so appreciate all the great feedback. Everyone is so nice and the comments left are so encouraging!!
Thanks again,
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2013, 08:56 PM   #12  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts

Thank you, Polly, for favouriting my teapot party card this week - I had fun colouring up dear Edna and you have made a rather wintry, gloomy Sunday so much brighter! Thanks, also, Elaine for the notification - much appreciated!

I will be back with my favourites soon,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2013, 09:45 PM   #13  
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Favourites For The Week Ending 30/6/13

We have had so much rain here in Sydney the past 10 days or so I have almost forgotten what the sun looks like!!! Here are some of my favourites to, hopefully, brighten up your day -

JBgreendawn Welcoming baby Cooper by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DandI93 CAS226 Surfer Dude by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

YoursTruly Serene Thinking of You by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Luv Flowers TLC435, FS333, Diagonals for Tina... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kokirose MMTPT256, CT0613, Beach Blessings by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CC432 Seashell by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kathleen Lammie Happy Summer by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein CC432, New Love by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT433, Color Blocking by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A175, QFTD171, Faith's card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I love rubber MMTPT256 Summer Friends by I love rubber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

glowbug sc442 Embossed Poppy Birthday by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

frenziedstamper Feel Better Flower by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Big Bird by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

PaperPunchScissors Summertime Blues by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

scrappigramma2 Love in a BIG way! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

peeps321 F4A175, MIX22 No Finish Line by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jandjccc F4A175 Big Circle by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonW1 Loll's Bday card by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampercamper IC395 hello by stampercamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cook22 IC395 Colour Me Amazed by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sillyfilly Warm Sunny Days of Sailing by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs Noofy IC395 Springing Wishes by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I know my list is long but there were just SO many beautiful cards in the galleries this week.

Have a happy week,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2013, 09:50 PM   #14  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank so VERY much to

Nancy (Stitz) and Polly (Peeps321) for listing my Happy Summer card for this week's teaparty! That was so fun to make!
and
Jennifer (Mother's daughter) for listing my "escape" card. That is so NOT my usual style and I was hesitant to post, so I truly appreciate your kind nod!!!

Elaine (ChaosMom) thank you so much for the notices! I appreciate it so much!

https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/g...&ppuser=336745
Fan Club member
QFTD128
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2013, 09:51 PM   #15  
Stazon Splitcoast

Oops, Sue, thank you too, I just saw it as I posted! I am so happy you liked my Happy Summer card too!

Fan Club member
QFTD128
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2013, 10:15 PM   #16  
Proud Fan Club Member

I don't know if any one else is having trouble with the favorites heart button but I have been doing my favorites and then realize certain cards I KNOW I hit that button on are not listed!

I am out of town and trying to do this on my laptop which is much harder than my desk top.. I only have a few this week (for me :-).

FC:FS333 Tina Hale by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS333 - Bon Anniversaire by Stamp Muse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hello Strawberries by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT433 & TLC435 Happy 4th! by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT433 COLOR BLOCKING Fairy by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thinking of You by wanspacher - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers (My newbie)

Summertime Blues by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD171 Peace by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sponge & Stencil Lace by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Warm Sunny Days of Sailing by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC395 Springing Wishes by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Doin' the Happy Dance - MMTPT256 by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I hope everyone has a great week! Thanks to our great notifiers team..

Peggy

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2013, 10:22 PM   #17  
Proud Fan Club Member

Case in point... I KNOW I favorite both of these when I looked at them...but after I posted the above I realized they weren't in there....

MMTPT256 Looking Good by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Oh wellllllll.......

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2013, 10:28 PM   #18  
Stazon Splitcoast

So very PRETTY
SusanBri CASSummerDT2013A Beach Colours by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Octoberbabe CAS226 Wildflower Rainbow by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Zindorf Wetlands 3 - MZ by Zindorf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Melin Chalking Flowers Tutorial Card by Melin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Yours Truly Serene Thinking of You by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Kokirose MMTPT256, CT0613, Beach Blessings by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I Love Rubber MMTPT256 Summer Friends by I love rubber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stamperrobin SC442 BEAUTY OF THE LORD by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Holstein WT433, Color Blocking by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
K Dunbrook F4A175, Life and Laughter by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Scrappigramma2 Love in a BIG way! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
BarbieP Abstract Collage by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Redbugriver QFTD171 ~ Faith's First by Redbugdriver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cjzim F4A175. Big Iris by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

One of a kind Original
Peeps321 TLC435 Freedom by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Jacquie J Inked Stencil Note card by Jacquie J - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pam MacKay TLC435, Asian Beauty by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stiz2003 Heavenly Peace by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Biggan F4A175 MIX22 Big Strawberry by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Crazy Kim Flip Flop Summer by crazykim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Maestra Tags of 2013- June by maestra - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dini MIX22 - Life Story by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Super CUTE
Wendy2512 CAS226, " Rainbow Paws " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DandI93 CAS226 Surfer Dude by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
And IC395 Wishing Ye Treasures by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Octoberbabe MMTPT256 Laughing Girlfriends by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
LADYB266 Photographer Alicia by LADYB266 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
PaperPuchScissors Summertime Blues by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Special nod to ClownMom I LOVE the blend of colors and adorable little birdies IC395 Wishing Ye Treasures by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My apologies to the notification team, so many GREAT cards!!!

Fan Club member
QFTD128
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2013, 12:10 AM   #19  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

Here's a few of my favorites from the past week:

TLC435, FS333, Diagonals for Tina...by Luv Flowers :
TLC435, FS333, Diagonals for Tina... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Doin' the Happy Dance - MMTPT256 by susie australia :
Doin' the Happy Dance - MMTPT256 by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC432, New Love by Holstein :
CC432, New Love by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Quick Acrylic Block Collage by mamaxsix :
Quick Acrylic Block Collage by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Summertime Blues by PaperPunchScissors :

Now I am off to see what I missed this week...

Have a great week everyone and enjoy your celebrations on the 4th of July !
Greetings from Monique ( niki1 )
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2013, 12:28 AM   #20  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

Despite a crazy busy week and more internet problems I seem to have tucked several into my favourites this week!

asweetjewel ~ Only One You

I rarely CASE, but this punch art was so suitable for the Teapot Tuesday challenge that it floated into my favourites .
beechwood ~ Retirement Cards

catherinep ~ Splattered and sponged

Just one of the many great colour-blocked cards from Thursday's challenge - still working my way through the gallery!
cjzim ~ Color Blocked Floral

I wished I could have rigged the Tickle a Teapotter draw to get this sweet card ;-).
Kathleen Lammie ~ Happy Summer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2013, 01:38 AM   #21  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Thank you so very much Jennifer (mother's daughter), Monique (Niki1) and Peggy (jasonw1). You have all rounded off a wonderful weekend and I am doin' the happy dance. Thank you also Chaos Mum for letting me know, I appreciate the time all the notifiers dedicate to this each week. I didn't spend nearly enough time here this week, but here are some gorgeous creations I found.

TCP Tuesday Challenge by wendy15 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT256 At the Aquarium by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT256 Summer Friends by I love rubber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fairy Happy Day by Delphinesplace - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Make It Crafty Sunset Scene by Delphinesplace - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Summer by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ice Cream Parlour by Norma25 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sassy Cheryl's " Bling on the Sun" challenge by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Trick or Treat Lunch Bag! by Stampfilled Dreams - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a wonderful week everyone. xx

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2013, 02:25 AM   #22  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you, Nancy, for liking my card enough to make it a favorite. I truly appreciate it. Brenda, a thanks to you for keeping on top of it all and notifying me. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2013, 02:26 AM   #23  
Stazon Splitcoast

Jennifer, you are more than generous...and kind...for listing three of my cards on your favorites list. You make me feel special.....and it is appreciated. Again thanks, Brenda for your notification. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2013, 02:28 AM   #24  
Stazon Splitcoast

Sue28, a special thanks to you for listing one of my cards as a favorite. It means a lot to me and I appreciate it. Brenda...another thanks your way for all that you do to keep everyone "in the know". Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2013, 03:17 AM   #25  
Rubber Obsessor

ChaosMom, Thank you SO much for adding two of my cards to your list of favorites...such a nice surprise ! :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2013, 03:52 AM   #26  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks so much to Brenda, Nancy, Polly, Jennifer, Sue, Kathleen and Monique for mentioning my cards this week. I really appreciate the shout outs from such talented gals. You have made my Sunday very special. Thanks to Brenda for all the time with notifications. You guys are the BEST!

Here are some beautiful cards I found this week.
Amazing coloring on these cards-
Beach Party for One by MrsOke - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Watercolor Iris by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
ODBDSLC160 Beautiful Poppies by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pattern Basics by chelemom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Detailed, elegant and Stunning:
Aster Flourish by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sympathy Gate Stand Card by silverst170 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sympathy by Kushabella - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC435, FS333, Diagonals for Tina... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy cards...they made me smile:
TLC435, CAS226, Ben and Jerry_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS226 Butterflies flying by by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS226, TLC435, FS333, birthdays are like hairballs by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT433 - ...my hippy card... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
These cards have amazing techniques and designs:
TLC435 Freedom by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC435 black diagonal by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Retro Chair Happy Birthday Card by Tenia Sanders-Nelson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Colorful Sky by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS226, CTS#33 graduation card by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC432, Blowing in the Wind by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC432 Sweet Song by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Touch of Gold by maestra - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Gold Flowers by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sky Blue by SRGreen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This is my newbie for the week.
WT433 Blocked Leaf by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS226, WT433 Color Block B-Day by StampinAK - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT433 Patriotic Color Blocking by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC435 Punched Garden Flower by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT433 Shades of Blue by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Harley Girl by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD171 Serene View by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sponge & Stencil Lace by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I know my list is long, but they are all so worthy of a mention! Thanks for the inspiration.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2013, 04:02 AM   #27  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

thank you very much for mentioning my card Aster Flourish in your list of favs - such a treat! Have a wonderful day! Kia
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2013, 04:04 AM   #28  

Received 280 Likes on 231 Posts

Thanks so much for mentioning my card, Tessaduck!! You made my day happy!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2013, 04:27 AM   #29  
Glitter Guru

Thanks to Brenda, Peggy and Linda for mentioning my Three B's card. Thanks Judy and Chaos Mom for pointing out there are cards that steel need some love. I'll be back with my favorites:

Gallery at Splitcoaststampers

Last edited by GailNM; 06-30-2013 at 04:31 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2013, 04:53 AM   #30  
Stazon Splitcoast

Wow thank you, Peggy, for favouriting my card, Looking Good - you have made my Sunday night a happier one!

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2013, 04:55 AM   #31  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Linda, for favouriting my punched flower card - you certainly have put a smile on my face tonight!!

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2013, 05:15 AM   #32  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Here are just a few from me. It's going to be another one of those long days but I wanted to take a few minutes and post a few.

queenbea - Double-Wide Pop-n-Cuts Wedding

SparklePlenty1000 - BIIIIIG Daisies

kramomma - Winnie the Pooh

ashjoy - CASSummerDT2013C, MISS YOU

edith199 - CAS226 Believe

daisynook - mixed balloon

Bailmac - Kindness MIX22

Far North-MIX22 Use Your Credit Card

I have to run or I will be late but here are a few of my faves this week!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2013, 05:23 AM   #33  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 33 Likes on 21 Posts

THANK YOU ChaosMom for adding me to your favorites list!!!!!!!! WHAT A SURPRISE!!!!!!!! You've MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!!!! (This is ONE THING I need to LEARN TO DO!!!!!!) HUGS!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2013, 05:31 AM   #34  
Glitter Queen

Thank you ChaosMom for choosing my card as one of your favorites this week!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2013, 05:35 AM   #35  
Cardstock Collector

Thank you, Chaosmom, for including my Bon Voyage card in your favorites! This absolutely makes my day!! Thank you, Vicki, for letting me know!!! ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2013, 05:37 AM   #36  
Stazon Splitcoast

I was so surprised to see one of my cards in here, Warm and Sunny Days. Thank you so much to Sue/Sue28 and jasonw1/Peggy! I am always so honored when this occurs.

Here are my favorites for the week:

ODBDSLC160 Beautiful Poppies by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Beautiful Poppies by Cheryl Quilts.

CC432 Song of Songs by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Song of Songs by Becky TE

*CC432 Seashell by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Seashell by Hobbydujour

WT433 Shades of Blue by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Shades of Blue by jdmommy

WT433~Color-Block Thank You by pinkberry - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Color Block Thank You by Pinkberry

WT433 & TLC435 Happy 4th! by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Happy 4th by Arizona Maine

Harley Girl by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Harley Girl by stitz2003

Loll's Bday card by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Loll's Bday by jasonw1

Thanks to the notification team!

There were so many beauties in the galleries this week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2013, 05:44 AM   #37  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathleen LammieView Post
Special nod to ClownMom I LOVE the blend of colors and adorable little birdies
Here's a new link for that card:

CAS226 Birthday Birdies_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for sharing your list, Kathleen.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2013, 06:04 AM   #38  
Matboard Maniac

Thank you Angie, for brightening my day!

My blog:http://farnorthdesigns.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2013, 06:13 AM   #39  

Thank you so much Kathleen Lammie, Jennifer (mother's daughter), Linda (Holstein) and sillyfilly for mentioning my cards in favorites this week! What a delightful surprise on this rainy Sunday. It truly is an honor to be included with all the talent in the gallery. You've made my day!
Thank you Chaos Mom for the notifications!

Last edited by stiz2003; 06-30-2013 at 06:18 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2013, 06:15 AM   #40  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 33 Likes on 6 Posts

A big whopping THANK YOU to Peggy (jasonw1), Sue 28 and Chaos Mom for including my Spring card in your list of favourites this week. Special thank you to Judi (Crafts) for the notifications. It always brings joy on a Sunday morning even when it is dull and dreary outside to get these messages.
Here are some of my favourites this week.

QFTD171 Peace by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Satin and Lace vky by Vickie Y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sun Kissed Fleur White Gift Box by marisajob - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My list isn't very long this week...my time has not been my own! Have a creative week everyone.

Sue
Reply With Quote Likes