View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 08:36 AM   #670
Grumpygirl73
Rubber Obsessor

Hm. I'm assuming that measurement is actually millimeters. 114 centimeters is almost 45 inches - that would be one incredibly large envelope! The metric chart that came with the board lists an "A-6" envelope with the best size fit and the size is off by a similar amount to what the A2 was off by. (More math errors?) Anyway, this "A-6" is defined as 11.4 x 16.5 cm and the chart instructs us to use a 22.5 x 22.5 cm sheet of paper and a score line of 9.5 cm.

It seems to me that if a C-6 envelope is actually 11.4 x 16.2 cm, it may be possible to adjust the paper measurement and score line as buggainok did for the A2 envelope. On the other hand, I realize how much more expensive this device is in NZ and Australia, and I can't fault anyone there that might refuse to pay all that extra money for something that needs you to calculate alternate measurements because the ones on the board are incorrect. For me personally it was acceptable, as I paid USD $15.99 for it. If I had to pay the Oz/NZ mark-up, well, I would have to think about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggainok View Post
I found this on an internet chart:

C6 114 x 162 centimeters, or

4 1/2 x 6 3/8 inches

For A5 sheet folded in half, A4 sheet folded in quarters; Very common size

International Envelope Sizes
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!