View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 05:29 PM   #54
crystaldolphins
Mad Swapper

Default Canada Day and Sol's birthday - July 1

Hi everyone:

First, I need to apologize for being so negligent in my postings! Although itís not an excuse, itís been a very challenging year with my dadís health issues, work stress and my own health stresses. All that being said, life does go on!

Unfortunately, I still donít have any good news about Gypsy. The week before last, there was a Ďmeetingí regarding the Human Rights Tribunal. I have not heard any details as Sharon had to sign a confidentiality agreement regarding this meeting. The one thing I do know is that he did not get his wheelchair back and that it will be going to court in six to 12 months!

I could blow the roof off with my personal feelings on this but I wonít!! As you can imagine, Gypsy needs more TLC than ever before! He is running out of fight and hope and is extremely discouraged and who can blame him?!

Canada Day is coming up (July 1st) and although a Canada Day card isnít necessary, I thought it might be a good time to put out a reminder that if you want to make one for Canada Day or send any card from your stash, Gypsy would greatly appreciate it. Sharon still talks to him almost every night and it would be great for her to hear him try to describe the cards he has received. Any scripture you want to include would be totally appropriate also.

As always, no pressure. Also, if you have a second card for Sol, that would be much appreciated! Solís birthday is on Canada Day! If you are able to send a card (or cards) thatís wonderful. Whether you can or not, some prayers for both would be appreciated.

Iíll post this in the Gypsy Souls thread also and just a reminder that both Sol and Gypsyís addresses are in this post, along with other info! Hereís the link: THE GYPSY SOULS ~ CHAT AND INFORMATIONAL THREAD! . The link for the main thread is here:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...d-t564468.html

Big hugs from me!
Charlene (crystaldolphins)

P.S. Iím also including links for 2 other Canada Day freebies in case youíre interested: Create with TLC: Happy Canada Day!~
Create with TLC: Celebrate

2012/2013 Squigglefly DT
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!