View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 04:00 PM   #4038
jacqueline
Gallery Gazer

We're just about moved out...the movers were here today to load all of our stuff in storage except for what we're taking with us to Calabash. They've been here since 11:00 this morning. They've got a few more things to load and they'll be done. Joe and I will get the truck again tomorrow to load the stuff for Calabash.

I've already decided I'm not going to work on Monday The hard part is just about behind us. So glad we paid for movers...I'm wiped out just from packing and being up early this morning. I'm thinking about dinner now...take out of course. Piper has been so good all day (except for now, she's trying to hump my arm while I'm typing, silly dog). She's been very clingy. Does she think I'm going to pack her and put her in storage?

I can't wait to unpack our stuff at my parents so I can stamp. Seriously, I am going through withdrawls!!! I even have a bunch of new goodies that I haven't even gotten to use yet. It'll be like new all over again. I'm going to wrap it up and put it in the mailbox at mom's. LOL.

Have a great weekend everyone.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!