View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 02:49 PM   #660
muscrat
Proud Fan Club Member

I made the cutest envelope today! I have a story to tell. My granddaugters (ages 3 and 5) were here one day to visit. Also here was my niece (age 21). My niece told the girls she was going to be away all summer working at a camp and asked the girls "will you send me a letter while I'm gone?" The youngest one was so excited. "yes, but what letter do I send?" She asked as she ran out into the kitchen. She grabbed a small container I had on a shelf near the fridge and ran back into the room. In the container?? A bunch of "letters" she uses on my refrigerator!! We laughed so hard because she thought that was the kind of letter my niece wanted her to send while she was away! So darned cute! So, the story continues, today we got some scrabble letters out that I use on cards and the girls each scribbled some things on paper, put a few butterflies and flowers and stars on them and each taped the letter of their first name to their paper! Now I can't wait to hear from niece to see if she got their "letters" !!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!