View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 07:37 AM   #29
StampinGoodDeeds
Swapper of the Month March 2012

EVERYONE: I made a small change/edit to the requirements as I realized there were two journaling blocks required, which I did not intend. Its okay if you have two in your kits so if you have already made them that way, its fine, but here is how I changed it to hopefully clarify that as long as one out of the total 8 blocks in each kit has space for journaling:

EACH KIT must have a THEME (for the page) and must contain a TOTAL OF EIGHT BLOCKS:
- FOUR 4"x6" blocks. These must be at least two layers of quality cardstock/DSP. ONE of these must be a TITLE, having the theme/title for your pages. It can be die cut, stamped, etc. and embellished in some way. As for the remaining 3 of these -- it is your choice if you want to make these plain photo blocks or add photo corners, or embellish in whatever way, or if you want to make one a journaling block, etc.
- FOUR 3"x4" blocks. These must be at least two layers of quality cardstock/DSP. At least TWO of these must be embellished to serve as accents (i.e. flowers, butterflies, charms, brads, ribbons, buttons, die cuts, etc.) The other two can be journaling blocks, photo blocks, quotes, more accents, etc.
-- AT LEAST ONE BLOCK OUT OF THE TOTAL 8 PIECES MUST BE A JOURNALING BLOCK. Can be either size, and should be embellished in some way.

I'm Stampin' Good Deeds, Are You?

Last edited by StampinGoodDeeds; 06-17-2013 at 11:35 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!