View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 07:21 AM   #26
StampinGoodDeeds
Swapper of the Month March 2012

You won't get any of your own back in my swaps. Since its a 3+1 that means you send in 4 sets, the hostess (me) gets to keep one for hosting, and you would get back 3 different sets total. That is pretty much the basic swap set up on SCS, though some vary.

Right now I'm limiting to two spots per person until we have at least 16 participants, then would allow a third spot, and a fourth spot only after 24. This helps to prevent duplicates or getting your own back as a result of others dropping out or flaking (not sending). I try to always make extras/different sets also for my own spots that I participate in to ensure others don't receive their own back or duplicates (unless they request them). I don't think you have been in my swaps before, but the others on here could vouch for me otherwise if you like... I've been hosting on here several years (between hosting and swapping, have done over 500 now). If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Hope you'll join us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adriannedaw View Post
If I pick more than one spot, how many different sets would I get back? Do we get our own back? Probably not?

I'm Stampin' Good Deeds, Are You?

Last edited by StampinGoodDeeds; 06-18-2013 at 01:43 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!