View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 05:25 AM   #117
eeddmm
Gallery Gazer

For those of you who are thinking or starting to digital scrap, Jessica Sprague is offering a free class next week to "dip" your toes into it or to learn some new things...check it out! And just remember, even if you won't have time to do it when she starts it, you'll have access to the class FOREVER so you can take it at your own pace in your own time frame.....I've already signed up!

Grab a Friend and Join Us for a Free Class!

JessicaSprague.com is turning 6! As part of our celebration, we are offering a new photo editing class for free: Photo Enhancement 1: Frame Ups & Clipping Masks. In this week-long class, we'll dive into creative ways to add frames and masks to your photos to help them stand out in wall decor, gifts, photo albums, and more.

To register, simply visit the Access Codes page and enter in code JSFREECLASS2013. Visit your My classes page for your class, which is where we'll start on June 24. Click here for more class info.

Spread the Word - Get Another Week Free!

Want the one week class to turn into a two week class? If we reach our enrollment goal of 10,000, Jessica will teach a second week of class for free!

This class is a perfect way for beginners to dip a toe into Photoshop in memorable and meaningful ways. So spread the word to your friends - you can tweet, post to Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, send emails, anything!

Last edited by eeddmm; 06-17-2013 at 05:36 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!