View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 12:48 AM   #2
Huntwoman
Stazon Splitcoast

Or bless their hearts, the little farts. So far our new neighbors are very quiet. It was my brain keeping sleep away last night.

Glad the garage sales were successful. Ours starts Thursday ( for some strange reason, known only to BIL) but we've already made $25 on the neighbors walking by while we were sorting and pricing. I'm doing well. I only brought 2 things back in the house while pricing. BIL's whole house is full of sale items and the house is for sale as well! He has a lot of old, crappy stuff nobody in the family wants and a ton of stuff from his GF's house. She downsized, moved it with him, and had a house full of stuff. I may wander down to look when I get home Thursday but knowing her taste, doubt I'll find any new treasures. I do have quite a few empty shelves in the craft room now. Next task is to organize my fabric to make it more user friendly, then to use it!

Happy Monday to all.

FYI, Marge is having another surgery on the 25th if anyone wants to send some cheery cards. Hopefully this one will have her walking more comfortably. She's had a rough road of it lately with surgeries. I don't think she'll mind me sharing so we can keep her in our prayers.

My stamping friend from Hospice will be teaching a card class at a scrapbooking store on 23 mile at the end of July if anyone is interested. I'll post the details when I get them. She makes darling cards.

That's all the news fit to print. Time to pin a bit and get going. I work every day this week, yikes. I'm already looking forward to bed time. It's pizza Monday first!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!