View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 03:30 PM   #4031
jacqueline
Gabfest Goddess

Got the boys signed up for a second week of camp...starts tomorrow. They loved it last week and asked if they could go again this week. It's great...they're active all day and they're in bed by 9:00 at the latest. It's been our saving grace! Especially with everything else we've got going on.

I've been a packing maniac. Made a big dent in my craft room (although one would never guess). We're waiting for a larger climate controlled storage unit to open up this week and we'll start moving the furniture and big stuff out. Then we'll have to make a few runs to Calabash. We need to rent a truck so we can do it in one or two trips.

We went to the design studio and picked out most of our stuff for the house. I got stuck on the kitchen countertops and carpeting but finally decided. I knew basically what I wanted then started second guessing my decisions once we got there. We made sensible choices when it came to upgrades...better carpet padding, upgraded carpeting, 9ft. ceilings, a utility sink in the garage, raised vanity in the master bath, an extra corner cabinet in the kitchen to utilize dead space in the cupboard, and a few other things. We want it to be nice without it being too expensive. This is not our forever home...that'll be in Florida in about 10 years.

Well, break time's over...back to packing.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!