View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 03:19 PM   #5079
Kiwime
Pearl-ExPert

Oh what weather - we have a 'black frost', frost followed by cloud, and rain forecast, and at the moment we are 6oC (42oF) a tad cool!!

Kelly you are one busy Mama - may it slow down soon for you and may you get some 'beach time'.

Hope your cats are all in recovery mode now, Maggie. Looking forward to seeing 'your' fairy!!

Our old boy is doing well, but the neighbour moved the other day, and her cat was to be transported to her new place (4 hrs away) the following day, only he escaped from where he was being held across town, so we are now waiting for him to turn up back here. He is a big boy and well able to cross town to get here! (and by your standards, we are not a large town, pop 16,000.)

We also have new neighbours on both sides - the rental one side has just been re-tenanted, and they look to be young folk. The other side has been bought by a retired couple whom we have met and get on with.

Hope your dental appointment we well Lynn - and that the time in the chair was restful

Oh Paige, that Hand Foot and Mouth is cruel - my grandies got it and the young one in particular was not very well at all Hope your cuddles helped the situation.

Hi Shelly, hope all is well with you after the storms.

Waving at Paola and praying for Jeanette.

Darlene I hope your 'other life' has calmed somewhat.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!