View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 10:50 AM   #111
wendella247
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Quote:
Originally Posted by sewflake View Post
I am getting ready to go to a mini crop tomorrow. I will probably just get caught up on journaling and adding titles to pages that I had thought were completed. Seems as though I have two binders full of pages that need to be finished!!
I am also getting the completed ones into albums, plus I am almost done organizing all my paper (12x12 and scraps) then finding space to keep them all in one spot. I knew I had been stashing away papers in any spot I could find for the last year. Wow, I am seeing papers that I had forgotten I had and the worse thing is, I still like them too much to get give any away. I guess that is why I made a commitment to get as many layouts done this year as I can!!

I need to practice clean and simple layouts to ever catch up!!!
You're in a similar place to me, Sharon. Got a new cabinet to store supplies, so I've been going through stuff, purging and organizing. It helps to remind myself what I own too. I've also been going through books, adding pages (which is a pain since my albums have to be taken apart, posts added, etc.). Also going thru my digital pages trying to find all the pages that haven't been printed yet and adding journaling to a few that are complete except for that.

It's also fun to make new pages and do challenges, but sometimes we just have to take some time to tie up all the loose ends!

Click here to: Join us for the Scrapbook Challenges!! & Virtual ScrapBook Night is all month (new challenges each Sat. in May!)
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!