View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 08:24 AM   #5077
MiamiKel4
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via AIM to MiamiKel4

Hi all, late check in! I just got in from the Dr - and my motto for the day is "Gettin' old aint for sissies!" LOL! I'm falling apart! I really liked the new NP I saw today (the dr is so ridiculously backed up so I prefer to see the assistant, and apparently she is new!) SUCH a sweet lady, very thorough and kind ~ she gave me some scripts for aches and pains and requested an xray on my throbbing constantly in pain hip. I am not going to like what it says, I'm sure - the pain keeps me up at night and I barely sleep as it is. She said they have gotten good reviews on gluco-someting something type of meds so crossing my fingers. ANd YAY, I'm down 8 pounds!!!!!!!!!! That was a nice incentive!

Maggie, I'm so sorry for your kitty troubles. They are such precious pies. I was reminded when I brought a stray cat home from where I used to work as a teen and my parents throwing a fit - he was a mess - a HUGE 17 pound red tabby, very beat up and in rough shape (missing teeth, just generally looking miserable) I took him to the vet and they said he had what they called then Feline AIDS? Although not transferable to humans, it was highly contagious to other cats and I had a female cat at the time. I took him in anyway and kept them seperate and he lived another 4 years because we took him in ~ he was a total sweetheart. I named him Big Red

Well I partied all night at the One Direction concert!! We got home at nearly 12:30 am and this 'ol mama is not up for those kinds of nights, ROFL!! But it was fun, dd14 had a blast and now we're done for the year, I hope!

Hugs for all!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!