View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 06:31 AM   #117
kraftykay
Kookie Creator

Thank goodness!
I've been swamped with exams and work and life and the list just goes on...
I'm glad something worked out right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktfabian2 View Post
KRAFTYKAY...THEY MADE IT!!!
Your cards arrived today...all in one piece, they don't even look like someone at the post office stepped on them like so many envelopes seem to these days. And your cards are beautiful. They were worth the wait!

I write for a local magazine called IndependentNEPA Magazine. I've been a freelance writer on and off as my health has allowed for almost 20 years working for a now defunct regional business magazine, one of our local news papers, several of the colleges and universities in our area, as well as area businesses who need writing for their marketing or sales department. It's fun when I'm up to it. This article has been hard because I've been feeling lousy.

I plan to start swapping everything out this evening as I almost have the dining room table cleared off (not a small undertaking!). My story is due Monday, so I may not make it to the P.O. then, and Tuesday I'm back in Philadelphia for another infusion. So most likely, I will mail on Wednesday. If I manage to get them out sooner, I'll let you know.

Thanks for your patience and thanks for all of the really great cards you sent!
Tracy
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!