View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 03:10 AM   #105
Mary_Pat419
Gabfest Goddess

Just stopping by today, we're visiting 2 colleges for dd1 & Monday she is going to a summer studio program for a week at The Art Institute of Tampa. We turned it into a mini vacation & are staying at Tradewinds in St Pete. This afternoon we'll take a drive to Sarasota to visit The Ringling Brother's School of Art & Design. Tomorrow we tour The Art Institute in Tampa. The rest will be fun in the sun. I think I had a gallbladder attack when I got here, starting to feel better but that region still feels sore & tender so lets hope it was a one time thing since I really don't want to go to a walk in clinic. DH gets here today & leaves Sunday, we leave Monday. So no scrapping but lots of photo ops! The girls being home all day has given me no scrapping time! I am taxi central! We were in Peachtree, GA last weekend for a lacrosse tournament & this upcoming week Dd2 has 2 hr practice :45 away T,W,Th & pick up DD1 up from AI 2.5 hrs away plus a day of presentations on Friday. DD2 goes up to UF the following week for a 4day lax camp...so no scrapping in my near future...doesn't look like I'll make my goal this month so I think I will be taking my laptop & clean/organize my digi files now that I got the new external hard drive.

Well didn't I just ramble on but it did help me realize what I need to do scrapping-wise

Last edited by Mary_Pat419; 06-14-2013 at 03:15 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!