View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 11:07 AM   #5076
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimlynn View Post
Maggie, so sorry about Casper now too! You're probably starting to feel like a doctor having to give all of them medication! Hope this is nothing really serious.

No, I haven't clicked on that link. I went back and checked all the challenges I've entered lately and don't see a thing. Still don't know what to do with this
Thanks Lynn. No, it's not serious, but could be if left untreated. He has a nasty Bacterial intestinal bug Vet said is sometimes brought on by stress. There's that word again! And he also has the Feline Herpes virus that Maggie Mae has. I don't know why I thought he'd get away without getting this. He got a shot of antibiotics at the vet and some pills to take. Luckily he'll take them in a pill pocket so it won't be such a problem with him. She also gave him a one-time dose of the other meds for the FHV so I don't have to worry about giving that to him too. He should be feeling better in a day or so.

It is so frustrating! Hopefully they will all be well by the time I go to CA next Thursday.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!