View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 06:10 PM   #5072
mcschmidty
Forum Fanatic

Default Hello

Hello all!

Maggie- congrats on your win! How awesome- please let us know when Maggie Fairy is released : ) Gotta get me one.....!

Kelley....yeah for the check- and boo for the mailing the swap to yourself..... Oh heavens- I could see myself doing that.....!

Oh I cannot eat when I am on Prednisone....it makes me really sick to my stomach........I had to take it twice last year...once for my back and once for an allergic reaction to a mystery bug bite that I had a bad reaction to....... I think it was a spider- and it was at a hotel..... I sent the manager a picture of it, and they refunded my room charge.

It is storming here tonight- we have weather alerts- and the dog is afraid....sticking to me like Glue! Hubby is at the first Blackhawks/Boston Hockey playoff game..... and Stephi is down the street at a friends house ...making dinner- she is a very healthy eater- and makes great meals- but is slow. Glad it is not my kitchen getting messed up tonight.

Paige- sounds like a great job to comfort the baby- too bad about the H/F/M- my kids were fortunate and never caught that.

Shelly
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!