View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 04:47 PM   #114
ktfabian2
Insane Embellisher

We are postal! Everyone's package was mailed today. I had a few problems with a testy mailman and Tamara, he would not let me put the 50 cents you had coming in your envelopes because he insisted they had to be sealed before he would process them since they were going out of the country (even though they didn't require a custom's form, so I don't get it. I can send it to you if you give me your address.)

I mailed all but one as large envelopes, not rigid, 3/4" or less. Now, somewhere out there, one stinky mail person is going to disagree with me, but I measured each and every envelope. I did most of them, with the exception of the Canadian packages, one who had the wrong zip code and one that needed former postage marked out, at the self-serve machine. I can guarantee you that one of those packages is going to be 3/4 and 1/32nd of an inch, and it's going to be returned, but the change in postage was ridiculous and only one or two people had enough postage to cover the change to "package", which is anything over 3/4". If something does come back, I'll let the person know and I'll cover the cost of resending them.

I think everyone will be really pleased with the cards they get back. Everyone did a fantastic job!

Thanks, ladies!!!!!

Proud Mom of Iraq War Vet, Please Support Our Troops!
I support Operation Write Home and the Danville, PA Ronald McDonald House
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!