View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 01:48 PM   #228
hedgiemama
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindalaskowski View Post
I had fun at my SU Hostess Club last night. I ordered a few new things from the new catalog. I sure had a hard time deciding which items to start with, because I WANT THEM ALL ! ! ! LOL
The ladies that attend are so nice, it makes for a nice evening!

The SU demonstrator is very sweet. She has been through so much. Her daughter got married in her early 20s, and had a little girl. They were a nice couple, and Leslie and her husband really liked their daughter's husband. Of course they enjoyed spoiling their 1st grand baby. When the baby was 5 months old, she died unexpectantly of what seemed like SIDS. After the autopsy, they learned that she had died from very strong blows to her head and "shaken baby syndrome". Also, there were signs of previous terrible injuries. They arrested the husband. Leslie and her family stood by him until they saw the evidence. Her daughter divorced him, and he remains in prison. Eight months later, her daughter got pregnant. They weren't happy that she wasn't married, but they welcomed another baby. Three months into her pregnancy, she learned that she had leukemia. She delivered a beautiful baby boy, but she died when the baby is 6 months old. I can't imagine going through so much heart-break in such a short time!!! Luckily, Leslie's Son has given her a grandson and a new granddaughter. The father of her Daughter's baby lives with his parents and has custody of Cody. However, Leslie has him two days a week.
I'm sorry that I wrote a LONG book!!!
Linda, so sad I can not even go there... so very sorry.