View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 06:30 AM   #5069
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiKel4 View Post
It was riveting! We were COLD, stone cold! Like what happened to White Hot! LOL! Someone was definitely sleeping - that was hands down one of the most deserved wins ... like ever! Well played, Spurs!

And a good morning to all! Have a lot of running around to do today. Got an unexpected surprise in the mail yesterday in the form of a check from a claim ... ready for this - 10 years ago!! We had long forgotten about it! I was stunned, looking at it like it was a joke (one of those cash this check and you think it's a real check but it's really to like a club or a sign up program, lol!) I was thanking Jesus over and over - just as dd handed us her college schedule (3 classes) covered with her pre-paid college plan but books, labs, fees, parking decal, etc - all need to be paid out of pocket. I was like let me just sign this over to her college, ROFL!!!

Off to remail the package I mailed to myself

Hugs for all!
WOO HOO for found money. I got a check in the mail from some claim too that I don't remember, but it was only a pittance, not anything like what you got.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!