View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 06:21 AM   #5066
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiKel4 View Post
Thanks girls -- yes, I just posted to the forum thread and someone gave me the exact instructions to use the square nestie That never even occured to me - LOL! My tired brain can't function past the obvious - hee hee!

Yes, I"m a physically mess! My check ups have been okay as far as my 'girlie stuff' based on my PCOD - the meds, similiar to steroids, cause a huge fluctuation in weight and mine has shot way up in the past two years. I follow WW, exercise (up until 3 weeks ago, it was religious) and yet nothing. I have a thyroid issue and can tell it's probably out of whack, too - guess my dr will fill me in on all the problems - eeek!

I have a FUNNY stamp with just that theme - I may have to go look for it and
get me a card done, lol!

I made the blog rounds - have to finish the last ladies as I'm finishing up some insurance papers to get them in the mail - picked up kids from camp in the middle of my paperwork is a bit counterproductive!
Oh, Kelly, I know what you are going through. Similar thing happened with me. I was put on steroids twice years ago and each time packed on 15 pounds. I call steroids the "see food diet" because you want to eat everything you see. Those pounds, I'm telling you, are a killer to get off. That's what I am working on. So far it's been 5 months, and I've only lost 12 pounds, but I'm not starving myself, just trying to eat healthy and do portion control. I hope your doctor has some good pointers for you.

I need to get around to visiting blogs. These past few weeks have been so busy.

Last night I had to be up at the church to help two of the men get started on their genealogy. They were supposed to be there at 7 and didn't get there until 7:35 and then neither one their log in information they needed, so that took up the rest of the time, getting one set up and the other guy couldn't remember his password. Then the one guy I got set up couldn't lot in when he was done. We requested a reset for both of them, but they had to get that from their e-mails at home, so I gave them homework to get their information and get logged in.

Today I have an appointment with SS office to see if I can claim SS on my ex-husband's SS and to see how much I would get from his and whether it is more than I already get. That would be great.

Tonight I have a massage appointment right after work (desparately needed) and then after I get home, I need to go visit a GF. Wonder if there's any crafting time in there?
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!