View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 07:15 AM   #9
morgainegeiser
Hardware Hotshot

Susan,
So glad you can join us, this one doesn't require much so you should be good to go and yes we will reveal each month.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StampinGoodDeeds View Post
Hi Roxie --
I'm in.
I did well on the Blood Sugar Solution, lost 21 lbs and lots of inches, but then when the stress hit at work, then the job change, then the move... well, I gained it back and now am struggling to get back on track. We won't have our house until end of August probably, so I'm basically living out of an apartment with only what we brought in the cars and what I've picked up since, as all of our stuff is in the moving company warehouse storage until our house is done! However, as a part of our move here, we committed to get healthier.... and Boise is a great place for it. Green belts, lots of outside activities, everyone rides bikes, YMCAs, etc. So we joined the Y the second day here, we are literally on the green belt and bought used bikes for it -- AND my sweet DH just bought me a fabulous retro bike too for my upcoming birthday to ride on it in style and comfy. I'm now back on the Blood Sugar Solution --- day 2 of it -- still going through withdrawals, but determined to stick with it this round now and I need buddies to help me keep to it too!

So sign me up! I like how you are rotating the buddies each month --- so do we reveal each month as we do it then? And since I don't have my craft room with me, just the portable stuff I brought in the car, I can still do this with what I do have and local craft stores!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!