View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 07:14 AM   #204
lindalaskowski
Mad Swapper

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileyj View Post
Linda- How long have you been on meds? Maybe you should call the dr. I agree about the humidity. I am tired of rain. I would rather have snow at least it is sunny then. Hope you feel better soon!

Good morning ladies. My visit to see Aunt Rose was very discouraging. She has deteriorated. Please pray that her son can see that he needs to be there for his mom. He hasn't seen her in weeks, checked into PT, OT, glasses or hearing aids. What a creep!
I think the nurse called the antibiotic I'm taking a "C-Pack". You take two pills the 1st day, then 1 pill a day for 5 days. I take my last pill tomorrow. I definitely feel better than I did last week. If I'm still sick next week, I'll go to the doctor. I have two friends that have had pneumonia in the last couple of weeks.
Our weather is beautiful and sunny, but HUMID ! ! ! It really makes it hard for me to breath!

I am so sorry to hear about your aunt. How old is she, and how old is her creepy son? Gosh, I hate to get elderly!!! I think I will be in her position! My Son won't want to be bothered with me, and will burry his head in the sand. My daughter will be too busy with her own life to even pick up the phone and call me, to see if I am alive!!! IF I am in a assisted-living, or nursing home, they will be too busy to be bothered by me!!! I really hope I don't make it where I am that dependent!!! I plan to take after my parents, and be able to take care of myself until I die!

~~~LINDA~~~

We had to get rid of the kids~~~

~~~The cats were allergic!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!