View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 03:21 AM   #5054
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcschmidty View Post
Ewwww Lynn- that does not sound too relaxing at all...... Do you have an electric saw- how do you chop this limb down? Do you save the limb for firewood? Sounds like a guys job to me.... : 0

I am off work tomorrow-yeah- one more day then an entire week off..... I have some stamping assignments to get done- I am loving the look of the new techniques, so it will be loads of fun!

Maggie- we have never taken our dog in for boarding- afraid of the kennel cough we hear about. We have a neighbor babysit...... WOW- 4 hours is really fast for windows! How is the putting it all back together going?

Kelley- you're relaxing post school schedule still sounds busy to me : )

Lynn- best of luck with all of your appointments- hope everything comes out OK!

Shelly
When I'm gone on vacation, I also have someone who comes and takes care of the kitties inside and outside. Especially the outside ones need to be fed twice a day since their food doesn't last all day. Anything they don't eat, the birds will.

I haven't been able to really start putting it back together yet until the window coverings go back up and that won't be until Thursday night.

I do have some fabulous news! I won that Fairy Challenge that I asked you all to vote on for me! Well, I WON! And the best part is my prize. I will get the next Fairy release (3 images) for free, but the really best part is that I will get to help Simply Betty design the 3 Fairies - what they look like, the theme for them, and also one of them will be named after me, so there will be a Maggie Fairy! Isn't that FABULOUS. I'm so excited about this. I knew I wanted to win, but I had no idea what the prize was going to be.

One Stitch at a Time
Sunshine Mail Foundation Challenge Blog
Creative Card Crew
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!