View Single Post
Unread 06-11-2013, 03:21 AM   #5054
Quacker Stamper

Originally Posted by mcschmidty View Post
Ewwww Lynn- that does not sound too relaxing at all...... Do you have an electric saw- how do you chop this limb down? Do you save the limb for firewood? Sounds like a guys job to me.... : 0

I am off work tomorrow-yeah- one more day then an entire week off..... I have some stamping assignments to get done- I am loving the look of the new techniques, so it will be loads of fun!

Maggie- we have never taken our dog in for boarding- afraid of the kennel cough we hear about. We have a neighbor babysit...... WOW- 4 hours is really fast for windows! How is the putting it all back together going?

Kelley- you're relaxing post school schedule still sounds busy to me : )

Lynn- best of luck with all of your appointments- hope everything comes out OK!

When I'm gone on vacation, I also have someone who comes and takes care of the kitties inside and outside. Especially the outside ones need to be fed twice a day since their food doesn't last all day. Anything they don't eat, the birds will.

I haven't been able to really start putting it back together yet until the window coverings go back up and that won't be until Thursday night.

I do have some fabulous news! I won that Fairy Challenge that I asked you all to vote on for me! Well, I WON! And the best part is my prize. I will get the next Fairy release (3 images) for free, but the really best part is that I will get to help Simply Betty design the 3 Fairies - what they look like, the theme for them, and also one of them will be named after me, so there will be a Maggie Fairy! Isn't that FABULOUS. I'm so excited about this. I knew I wanted to win, but I had no idea what the prize was going to be.

Working interferes with my personal life!
Creatalicious Challenge
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!