View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 12:25 PM   #5048
MiamiKel4
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via AIM to MiamiKel4

checkin in! Just got back from all the pick ups. Dd14 apparently loves her new high school and this week's worth of orientation (It is a week long, an acclamation of sorts!) DD18 says hers is dragging on and on and just wants to get to the dorm to sleep, lol! Camp went well and my morning was totally unproductive! ;/

I thought about you Maggie with your vet trips, too - and how costly it must be. I am dreading taking our doggies. We have just the two and it's nearly $450.00! That's a check up, shots, wormings, rabies PLUS rabies tags ... it's just too much. I called around this morning and found another vet and they were only $110 per dog, tag and visit included so ummmm, time to switch, I think! But we love our fur babies, right? Sometimes we have to do what is needed and take them in - I always said when they became ours, and we promised them a "furever" home, we did it with good intentions all the way around!

Shelly - how are things? Darlene - any updates? Maxine - hi! Still need to get to the blogs! Hope EVERYONE is doing well!!

Lynn - LOL on the game - I didn't even watch the 2nd one, I really don't follow it just had to root on the home team. As Mags said, may the best team win!

DD needs to head to the grocery store so I'm scootin' for now!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!