View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 11:49 AM   #1
hsmom69
Polyshrink Goddess

Default How do you choose what you scrapbook?

Hey everyone! I've been in and out of here for a few years. I've gotten way behind on scrapbooking and card making. I was doing good until my grandson was born. I got "hooked" on crocheting/knitting and sort of took a detour. I know have a FB page where I sell finished items and patterns.

Anyway, I'm trying to get caught up on his scrapbook before grandbaby #2 is born in December. Yay! It's sooo hard to go back and choose the photos, especially when my daughter loves photography and took a gazillion of them. lol He's now 2 1/2 and I have his 1st yr completed. Any suggestions on how to choose photos and how many I should do? For his first yr, I did a page for each month but I don't want to do this one that way. I'm trying to choose them more randomly.

I also need to work on our Christmas and vacation albums which is 3 yrs behind. I really need to set a goal for myself if/when I get caught up and I need to figure out how to make time for all of my hobbies.

Lisa
2013 Scrapbook goal-getting my grandson's scrapbook caught up before grandbaby #2 arrives. June goal 7/12. July 9/10.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!