View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 04:42 AM   #1
morgainegeiser
Hardware Hotshot

Default Closed - Lose and Keep it off Weight Loss SS Swap - July - December

I will admit it I lost the weight I wanted to and had been maintaining that weight loss for over a year. Then I took a vacation to New Orleans in February and despite the fact we walked over 15 miles a day, I came home and my scale gave me a shock - I had gained 3 pounds. I have now been fighting to lose those 3 pounds ever since. I just completed a 140 mile bike trip and guess what I still have those 3 extra pounds. I really want to loose them, but have not been as motivated as I should be - I track during the week and don't on the weekends as I mess up and eat poorly. Yikes! I need some weight loss buddies! I need motivation!

I want to keep this simple, but helpful. So here's what we will be swapping and how it will work. Once a month you will send a card and in that card send a little something extra - gum, inspirational bookmark, tea bag, or healthy recipe, etc. Try and keep the little something, an item a person on a diet can actually use - so no regular chocolate or recipes for fried chicken.

I hate flakers, actually made me cut way back on swaps. So partners will be assigned slightly different, each month on the first of the month I will send each of you your SS name for the month. You will need to send your card with the little something out by the 20th. Once you receive from your SS, please post in the thread it was received. On the last day of the month, if you didn't send your card out, you will sit out the next month, and if you fail to send at all, you will be dropped from the swap. If you were just late, you sit out a month and can participate the following month.

I will be running this swap for six months, you can sign up late, but if you need the help like me, sign up NOW - don't wait. Also, PM me if you need to sit out a month (vacations, etc.)
Chatter, encouragement, hints are encouraged!

Please PM me your name and address, thanks. We will be starting in July. But hints and helps start NOW!

http://www.geiserglitter.blogspot.com/

Last edited by morgainegeiser; 12-21-2013 at 05:55 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!