View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 07:30 PM   #5046
jimlynn
Die Cut Diva

Glad to see everyone checking in.

Shelly, that's great about Stephanie being home! Know you're enjoying that.

Darlene, hope things settle down soon for you. Life can get so busy and complicated at times.

Kelly, glad you and the kids can relax a bit for the summer. Know how hectic school year must be.

Maggie, so sorry about the kitties having to take all the meds. Hopefully this will heal them though.

Maxine, like Shelly, it's so hard to think of you having winter when we're hot around here! Stay warm!!!

I've been a complete bum all weekend. Yesterday, I didn't do anything except read a book. Then today we had company come around noon, got everyone fed, they left, read some more, then watched the Spurs. (Ok, Kelly.....we're even now - Miami has one win and the Spurs have one!!! LOL!) Jim gets mad at me when I say this but - I really don't think the Spurs can beat Miami to win the finals!) Oh well......... the rest of this week is taken up with doctors/dentist appointments.......UGH! They all seem to hit at once for us!

Shelly, I assume the Blackhawks is an ice hockey team??????? I never watch that so don't really know anything about it. My son, who lives in Dallas, loves to go watch it though and they go to quite a few games up there (but know the tickets don't cost anywhere near that around Dallas - maybe if they were headed to some type of playoff though).

Will check in tomorrow........gotta take Rambo to the vet in the morning (foot problem of some kind) and then off to the city for Jim a doctors appointment.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!