View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 05:56 PM   #5045
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcschmidty View Post
Hello and Happy Sunday!

Stephi is back from Australia and hehe- she stayed up last night until 2AM, then slept today until 3:30PM...... I decided to wake her up and she could not believe it was that late- she had plans with her friends at 4:00PM...... Her time adjustment is 14 hours.

I know you're glad to have her home. How did she like Australia? I'm sure the time difference is going to take some getting used to for a day or two.

I got a little creative today- yeah! I need to make a few cards, but I am just not motivated. Last night, we watched the Blackhawks- yeah- headed to the Stanley Cup. The lady that sits next to me at work is a die hard fan! Hubby says he is going to try to get a ticket for Wednesdays game- they are going for around $400-800. I would rather stay home and create : )

I need to make cards too, but haven't had the time. Oh my, he would actually spend that much on a ticket???????

Oh I did not get to say goodbye to Jeanette- I hope her trip is most successful!

Darlene- will keep you in prayers : ) I hope everything smooths out quickly. Yes, it is hard being far away from parents- I sure wish they would move a bit closer...... I may head back down with Stephi for a day or two just so she can visit with them.

Lynn- I got assigned a technique with Washi tape next Newsletter by the Technique Junkies......I do not have a ton- so may have to go looking for some.

Can't wait to see what you create with the Washi tape.

I posted a card using Washi tape- I got a box at Target with basic plain colors- about 8 reels I think. In order to match it, I colored over it with Copic marker...... i will make another for our challenge.

Kelly- I hope you have a day or two to regroup and relax! Oh the fun of summer- when the kids eat three meals at home and leave the dishes for Mom...... Oh summer- it sure is a nice season though! Saw your grad pic on FB too- she looks like you, doesn't she???

Maggie- wow- poor kitty! Do they give you discounts for the cats? They are at the vet alot! Glad they have someone like you to stay on top of all of their needs! I sure hope the leak in the Washer does not recur..... I would have to call help too- I have no clue how to fix much- although you-tube has about everything on it these days.

Maxine- it is funny to think you are getting cold weather there when we are just warming up. The flowers are blooming and the cottonwood is floating around- I stayed in today because of it....when it is out, I am in....hehehe
Glad your kitty got a good health check- how old do cats usually get? Our dog is 12 and his breed usually lives to be about 15....... He is still going strong too! He does have days where he shows his age though.

Waving hi to everyone else!

Shelly
Well, I actually get a senior discount when I take them in, but they have not really been at the vet in years. I don't usually take them because it's so traumatic to them. Reggie went in January when she was sick and had to be put down; then Chancey got sick in April and same result. I then took Paisley in for an ov since she hadn't been there in years and I wanted to make sure she was okay. Ended up she had a bacterial infection. Then I had to take them to board while I was having the windows done. Then Maggie Mae got sick. If I knew it was only going to take 4 hours to do the windows, I would have crated them at home and not taken them to the vet.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!