View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 05:46 PM   #5044
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvcardmaking View Post
Waving hello to my fellow addicts!

I've been busy in my "other lives" dealing with some things (too many) but won't bore all of you with details. Just a lot of issues, seemingly coming at once. Here I thought that the only thing I would have on my mind would be my Dad's health. Life surprises us like that, you know?

I've read a bit to catch up but not nearly enough.

Kelly: Congrats on DD's graduation! She is beautiful (saw her pic on another thread) Hope that you are resting up today.

Shelly: Sending prayers for your parents too. It sure is a challenge to help them with health and routine chores when you live such a long distance, isn't it?

Maggie: Said some prayers for your little kitty crew also. Hope that they cooperate with the meds, but I know that it's tough. I sure hope that they work quickly. Glad that the gutter situation was resolved to your satisfaction. Let us know how it works when you get some rain.

Lynn: I'm going to have to go out and buy some Washi tape for the challenge - what a tragedy! I suppose I'll just HAVE to get a few other items as well...hehehehe

Waving to all of you & wishing you a great Sunday. I'm off to find my mojo...
Hope you're able to handle all the "stuff" on your plate right now Darlene.

Thanks for the prayers for my kitties. They can use it. No, they don't cooperate.

We got rain today and the gutter seemed to work fine. When I went out tonight, there was a lot of pecan tree pollen jammed up inside the downspout. There is a seive thing on top so junk doesn't get inside. Took a little time to clear that out.

One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!