View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 05:41 PM   #5043
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiKel4 View Post
Good afternoon! Catching up on laundry, stamping (gasp!), reading and letting the kids generally run amuck! You should see my kitchen! Holy Hanna - they made bacon and omelets and left the dishes for moi - thank you very much! ;/ They are all heading out to the pool in a bit and I'm going to sweep, mop and then I'm DONE - its' a day of rest, right? LOL!

Maggie, glad kitty is all better - you are so dedicated! I called our vet the other day to make an appt for their yearly shots and they informed me the prices went so much higher, time to find a new vet, I think We've been doing the same pill thing but I just put it down their throats - nice pleasant, but that's how the vet does it and our dogs won't eat it no matter what we disguise it in, LOL!

I hope to visit blogs today, too - I'm so far behind! Dd starts college orientation TOMORROW! Omgosh. It's moving way too fast ~ but onward she goes.

Big hugs!
Glad your kids had a good time yesterday.

Oh Kelly, Kittys are not all better. Maggie Mae is taking meds for Feline Herpesvirus and Paisley is taking meds for a bacteria infection, plus she has arthritis. At least she likes the arthritis chewy. I had a pretty hard time with Paisley tonight getting the pills down her. She has to take 1 1/2 pills and they won't fit in a pill popper. I did read online today to crush them and then put them in a syringe with water and then squirt that in their mouth. I'm going to try that tomorrow.

I don't usually take mine to the vet since they are strictly indoor cats.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!