View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 06:14 PM   #110
ktfabian2
Crimping Master

Everything is swapped and ready to go to the post office. This is the first swap I've hosted where I actually had to swap things out (my last swap, everybody donated their cards to Operation Write Home). It was a bit more nerve wracking than I though...making sure everyone had the right number cards for the right number group. Of course, it could be the pain medication I'm taking that made it seem more difficult (duh???)

I'll try to get to the post office tomorrow but I really think it will be Wednesday. I didn't get much done one my story over the weekend. Today would have been my mom's birthday. It's the first one since she died last October, and it was harder than I thought it would be. So I have a lot of work to do to get the story written tomorrow.

My husband also took the car apart today to try and fix the cruise control and I've heard WAY too much bad language and grumbling coming from the back yard to think he isn't going to still have work to do tomorrow before we go to Philly on Tues.

I'll let you know as soon as they're postal and THANKS for a great swap,
Tracy
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!