View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 04:11 PM   #4022
jacqueline
Gallery Gazer

Giant sticker...nice! Michelle, one time I was strutting across the dance floor (sleek, wearing all black) thinking I was "all that" only to discover a had about a four foot stream of toilet paper stuck to my shoe. Classy!

Neon Trees...Everybody talks too much (right)? Fun gig. Good for you (even though you didn't get to meet the band).

Well, I'm officially $1,000 poorer...we signed the contract on our house today! Joe and I are going to the design studio Thursday afternoon to make all our color, flooring, cabinet, etc. choices. We already have a pretty good idea of what extras/upgrades we want so we don't get sidetracked or wooed by all the options. I'm trying to get on my other computer so I can post a pic of the house we're going to build. There's one in another neighborhood that we liked so we'll probably go with the same exterior...pretty tradional colors. Hopefully they'll break ground soon...most likely by the end of the month.

Hope you're all having a swell weekend. I wanted to do some of the VSN challenges but I was too busy packing. Got a ton done though. And, I didn't realize until we went to set the table for dinner, I packed all the placemats and hot pads. Doh!

Last edited by jacqueline; 06-09-2013 at 04:38 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!