View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 03:01 PM   #4021
eliotstamps
Stazon Splitcoast

Happy Sunday, everyone!

Thought I'd recap my crazy weekend for you. Friday was supposed to be my day off; I slept in until almost 10 which was amazing! I had a long list of things to get done, but I had to do some work first, which was annoying.
When I was done, I treated myself to lunch out and had a lovely meal on the outdoor patio at one of the mall restaurants. Then I decided to check the clearance racks at Macy's and scored two tops and a nightgown for a grand total of $37! Had to stop at Target for essentials, then got home around 7, where I discovered I had wandered around all day with a giant size sticker running down the back of my pant leg! So embarrassing. They were new pants, but I thought I had checked them for tags and stickers. Guess not!

Saturday I got to cover a concert by Neon Trees, which is a pretty big band now, but got started in our area. They played a homecoming show at one of the high schools. I didn't get to meet the band - our music writer did that - but I did get to see a great show. It was a lot of fun.

Today I am mostly doing laundry and the regular weekly chores. My mom and sis get here a week from Wednesday! Also need to complete another job application tonight. I am starting to get some nibbles of interest, but not much else so far. Hopefully one of them actually takes!

Hope you all had a great weekend, too.

Creativity takes courage.
--Henri Matisse
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!