Tammie E
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Thumbs up Dog Days Of Summer Master Challenge Thread

TITLE: Beach Bum
HOSTESS: Tammie (Tammie E)
KEYWORD: JUN13VSNO
DAY/DATE: Saturday, June 8
TIME: 9:00pm EST

What kind of Dog Days of Summer would it be without, well...a photo of a dog enjoying the summer!?! My challenge, BEACH BUM, is an easy one...create a project using the photo (below) as inspiration. Interpret it any way you like; be it colors, shapes, subject matter...whatever inspires you! I only ask you to please share your creative process with us. I'm looking forward to seeing your projects!

View the gallery for this challenge HERE .

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1. ALL VSN CREATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED BY 10:00 PM EST ON May 6th.
2. You have 45 minutes to complete the challenge.
3. We have a special gallery for the Dog Days of Summer VSN. When you click on Member Galleries to access the drop-down list, either scroll to the very bottom of the list (or just hit the End key which will take you straight there), and upload to that gallery .
4. Please remember to put in the correct keyword JUN13VSNO when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.

It is also highly recommended that you post a link to your creation in this chat thread to be sure your layout is seen. THANKS SO MUCH FOR PLAYING ALONG!!! A special thanks to my sample makers: Sabrina, Susan and Ann!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BEACH BUM wm.jpg (64.0 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg JUN13VSNOc22_by_Cook22.jpg (61.3 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg VSN13JUN_028_by_Cards_are_me.jpg (175.9 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg JUN13VSNO_annsforte3_Stay_Cool_Dog_by_annsforte3.jpg (100.2 KB, 8 views)
SCS Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!