Old 06-08-2013, 10:59 AM   #16
Cards are me
Proud Fan Club Member

Default Dog Days Of Summer Master Challenge Thread

Title: "It's tooo Hot!"
Hostess: Cards are me (Susan)
Keyword: JUN13VSNI Day/Date: Saturday, June 8 th
Time: 3PM EST

Dog Days of Summer are too hot and too sunny for me. The air conditioner in the house and my summer hats when I am outside help me get thru these days. Summer hats provide shade (love the shade) and they can be a great accessory anytime of the year, especially for those bad hair days. My husband always chuckles when I show him the new hat I just purchased but I must state I still have more shoes than hats in my closet. Hee, Hee! My favorite hats are the ones I wear for my "Canadian Crown Jewels Society" meetings and outings.

A card or project with a hat, any hat, for any season or for any reason - this is my challenge for the "dog days of summer".

Here are a few hat cards you may want to try:

Hat Template

Splitcoaststampers - Tutorials

My Sample:

Attachment 274271

VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE HERE

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1. ALL VSN CREATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED BY 10:00 PM EST Monday June 10th.
2. You have 45 minutes to complete the challenge.
3. We have a special gallery for the Dogs Days of Summer VSN. When you click on Member Galleries to access the drop-down list, either scroll to the very bottom of the list (or just hit the End key which will take you straight there), and upload to that gallery .
4. Please remember to put in the correct keyword JUN13VSNI when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.

It is also highly recommended that you post a link to your creation in this chat thread to be sure your layout is seen. Thanks so much for playing along!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!