Jo Ann F.
Crimping Master

Default Dog Days Of Summer Master Challenge Thread

TITLE: Summer Song
HOSTESS: Jo Ann (Jo Ann F.)
KEYWORD: JUN13VSNA
DAY/DATE: Friday, June 7
TIME: 5:00pm EST

One of the things that gets me through the winter is listening to my Summer Songs Playlist. As the snow is falling, and the winter winds are howling, I'm humming along to the Beach Boys and picturing sunshine and beaches. My challenge is a music challenge: be inspired by the classic summer hit by Nat King Cole. Click on the song title to listen to Those Lazy Hazy Crazy Days of Summer . There are a lot of possibilities for card ideas - picnic, drive-in, couples kissing, summer, beach, bikini. I'm looking forward to seeing your projects!

See my sample here .

View the gallery for this challenge HERE .

Again, my challenge is to be inspired by the song Those Lazy, Hazy, Crazy Days of Summer.

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1. ALL VSN CREATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED BY 10:00 PM EST ON June 10th.
2. You have 45 minutes to complete the challenge.
3. We have a special gallery for the Dog Days of Summer VSN . When you click on Member Galleries to access the drop-down list, either scroll to the very bottom of the list (or just hit the End key which will take you straight there), and upload to that gallery .
4. Please remember to put in the correct keyword JUN13VSNA when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.

It is also highly recommended that you post a link to your creation in this chat thread to be sure your layout is seen. THANKS SO MUCH FOR PLAYING ALONG!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!