View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 06:49 AM   #4018
jacqueline
Gallery Gazer

Happy Friday everyone!!! School ended up not being canelled...they retracted the earlier closure. So far it's been nothing more than a rainstorm we'd usually get. No biggie.

OK, i've really got A LOT of stamping stuff. How am I ever going to decide what to take to mom's? I think I'll be forced to whittle my choices down a bit more, some things will have to go in storage. It's the cardstock and 6x6 paper pads that are bogging me down. I already plan on taking: my Copics, all my dies and embossing folders, cuttlebug, silhouette, sewing machine, ribbon, stickles/misters/EP, Prisma pencils, tools...ok, can probably live without all the big punches. It's just narrowing down the cardstock...don't need it all, but how to decide? The 6x6 pads will be more difficult but I suppose I could start by separating out Valentine's day and Christmas pads for now. I don't need to take all my inks, my mom has some and I've been using MFT over SU! Ink lately so there aren't as many to move. Now that I think of it, what about all my embellishments? How do I know what I might want to use? Oi vay.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!