View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013, 06:08 AM   #1
lindac007
Die Cut Diva

Send a message via Yahoo to lindac007
Default POSTAL WINTER/CHRISTMAS TREES & APRON CARDS Due 8/25

This is a card swap quantity is 3+1 (total of 4) you get back 3 cards. Standard A2 greeting card. Winter or Christmas tree’s and beautiful Apron cards will be the theme’s !!!! I want to give cards to cooks!!!!! So many people prepare dishes, treats, meals, bring great plants, etc. I’d just like to be able to thank them with something dear to them (their hobby)

Send me a Winter or decorated Christmas tree card! Quanity also 3+1 Design for me a beautiful Christmas tree on an A2 standard card any theme or color theme is up to you. Tree to measure at least 3x5 no larger than 4x6 It can be die cut or stamp image must please decorate it!!!!!! Ribbons, bling, Snow, fibers, brads, all embellishments are great!!!!!! Back the tree with cardboard or chip board (no flimsy paper trees) will need to be at least 2 layers of cardstock. Recycle those cereal boxes as cardboard source!!!!!!!

For those nature lovers who love the fir, pines, cedars and live tree scenes, (many stamps out there for this type tree’s) create a standard A2 card with your tree scene but please use snow, fall leaves or glitter or some sort of embellishment.

Apron cards A2 standard size with at least 2 embellishments! Can be kitchen, garden, grill, garage aprons that’s your call and they DO NOT HAVE TO BE ALIKE!!!!!! Each one can be different use those scraps, small pieces and misc embellishments up!

I will post mailing address later.

Who can create with me in this project?

MAILING ADDRESS::::: LINDA CARTER 13232 N 98th Avenue, unit P Sun City Arizona 85351

Christmas tree cards
1 pamper1
2 grandmajudy
3 deansgal
4 Nicki127
5 soaksupthesun

Nature (WINTER) tree cards **great for stamping and glitter!
1 pamper1
2 tfover

APRON cards
1 pamper1
2 BagLady WITHDREW SHE FORGOT SWAP
3 Glamour
4 frantic stamper
5 Nicki127
6 soaksupthesun
7 swellstamper

Last edited by lindac007; 08-30-2013 at 05:46 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!