View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 05:11 PM   #5280
Stamperamma
Hardware Hotshot

Five petal flower in pink and green, scalloped oval in purple! One inch by 1/2 inch strip of pink - paint end red. Cut strip to make stamen. Roll up glue end to roll place to side. Wet purple scallop, manipulate until paper is soft. Wrap around stamen, curl scallops outwards like petals. Stamen should protrude 1/4 of inch or more from end. Five petal pink, spritz with water and form over end of tombow glue or like object, do same for green, curl petals as shown in picture. Glue scallop stamen to inside of pink flower. Glue green side to back of pink. To make leaf. I used the heart punch. I pinched together the v added some glue and attached to a strip of paper.

If you need any of these pieces punched for you let me know I can have them in the mail in the morrow.

Dea

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscrat View Post
Dea, did you see my question about your fuschia flower?? I need instructions please!

Marion, they have helped a little, but it seems I go a day or two feeling like I am improving and then a day backwards...so maybe it is a pinched nerve??

Last edited by Stamperamma; 05-31-2013 at 05:15 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!