View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 02:42 AM   #139
Joan7356
Swap Moderator
Swapper of the Month - November 2013

Secret Sister assignments have been made and you all have been sent a PM with their information.

Things to remember:
1. The minimum papercrafting amount is $25 (this does not include mailing costs or if you choose to order your sister online items). Non-papercrafting items (candy, snacks, lotion, candles, handmade item, etc.) are above and beyond the $25.

2. July 15 is the postal date. All Secret Sister packages must be mailed on/before July 15. Please do not mail too early (Last SS Swap some forgot they had received a package due to it being mailed early.)

3. When you do receive your package, please, please, please post at a minimum on this thread that it was received and when you will be back to give a more detailed Thank You. We all wait to hear about the packages sent and the receiver's thoughts.

4. And, when shopping, please pay very close attention to your Secret Sister's wishes. If what you are looking at isn't listed, error on the safe side and don't buy it. We all have put time into our lists.

5. Last - at least for now - if you have questions for your sister, let me know. I will get it for you.

Have fun!
Please stop and say Hi often.
I do post the majority of days a QOTD to help with chatter. They aren't mandatory but many found them interesting the last swap. Answer one, all, or none but please at a minimum check in weekly if not more often.

Join the FUN!

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!