Old 05-27-2013, 05:08 PM   #134
wzwoman
Glitter Queen

SCS Screen Name: wzwoman
First Name/Name You Go By: toni
Family Status: married, 16 yo son at hom
Pets: yellow lab
Birthday: 7-11-59

I do not want to receive: christmas items, i have plenty.

Shopping choice (this is important once I begin assigning sisters as some prefer not to shop online, some do both, and some are solely online. I will try to consider your preference when assigning you someone to spoil.)

I prefer to shop: (1)Locally only--JoAnn's, Michael's, Hobby Lobby, Archiver's, etc., (2)Online only, or (3) No preference
No preference

Happy Everything! If my sister were to put together a package that had a theme (particular holiday, color, event, special project, Project Life etc.) I would like it to be:
I enjoy bright colors

I am a: (1)Card maker, (2)Scrapbooker, (3)Alterer, (4)Mixed media artist, or (5)All 1, 3, 4
In the papercrafting world, I consider my level to be a: (1)Beginner, (2)Intermediate, or (3)Advanced 3

I would love to learn this technique: ecaustic

Three words that describe my personal style:

1. Artsy
2. Eclectic
3. Introspectic

My top three favorite designer paper companies are (feel free to also list the company and the line):
1. K and company
2. Stampin up
3. Bo bunny

My favorite cardstock to use is: stampin up
I need these colors of cardstock: 2013-2014 in colors, new colors

I prefer paper in the following size: (1) 12 x 12, (2) 8 1/2 x 11, (3) 8 x 8, (4) 6 x 6, or (5) No preference 5

Some things I look at but never pick up for myself:
1. Buttons
2. Washi tape
3. Bling

I prefer stamps that are: (1) Wood mount, (2) Cling, (3) Bare rubber, or (4) No preference 4
Three stamps/sets I would love to receive:
1. Stampington and company artist collection

I use a Big Shot, Cuttlebug, Cricut, Silhouette, etc: big shot
I need the following to use with your diecut/embossing machine:
1. Rosette maker

Extra papercrafting items I love and would be happy to receive: (i.e. ribbon, twine, washi tape, buttons, brads,, eyelets, bling, ribbon slides, charms, flourishes, flowers, die cuts, doilies, punches, dies, templates, embossing folders, stencils, inks, pads, cleaners, markers, glue gun, ribbon cutter, heat gun)
1. Stencils
2. Washi tape

Are you willing to accept opened/partial packages of items? Yes

I have been looking and looking for this item and never find it:

Not all like to shop online. Please list 5-10 items that can be found at local stores like JoAnn’s, Michael’s, Hobby Lobby. This is especially important! Your Secret Sister may prefer to shop locally only.
2.all that i like, except cardstock are available locally

Any additional information you would like to share in case your Secret Sister wishes to also send non-papercrafting items? These items would be above and beyond the minimum requirement of $25 in papercrafting items (i.e. chocolate, lotion, coffee, altered item, candle). If not interested in receiving any additional items, please indicate so.

Love chocolate, altered items, anything that is made by my secret sister.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!