View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 10:56 AM   #10
LanaMM
Glitter Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregzgurl View Post
I've seen quite a few various "containers" for markers - cubbies, totes, plastic boxes/bins, etc., but I have a question for any/all of you avid colorers (is that a real word?): Do you organize by color number? Do you group colors that blend well together with each other? What have you found that works well? I'm sort of baby-stepping into this realm and I'm kind of an organizational freak, so I'd like to get some ideas to head me in the right direction here... Thanks!
I'm relatively new to "coloring," and invested in a set of Spectrum Noir on sale. Until I get more experience, I'm organizing by color number, as that seems to work for me as far as blending/etc. is concerned.

I purchased a bunch of these little pencil "cups" on sale, and used a tape runner to glue them together into a "storage unit." Each little "triangle" compartment holds 3 pens, so each pencil cup holds 12 total. I'm happy with it so far. I did add a couple of buttons along the front bottom edge so that it tilts back just a bit.
Attached Thumbnails
pen-storage.jpg  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!