View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 04:15 PM   #5104
Greywolf
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by marney View Post
Good morning to all.. The bridal shower for my Grand daughter is today, so should be a fun day..... I actually sat out on the deck this morn with my coffee... I love the morning sun.
I do wonder how some of you keep track being involved in so many challenges.. i have trouble keeping up to two....lol...
I will post, later this week, some of the wedding cards I did this past week ....
Have a good day
I keep a little list of the challenges that I normally participate in. The keyword, a few words about the requirements, the date, then check it off when I make a card. Sometimes it takes me a few weeks to get back to a particular challenge, but I can just look at my list without going through the forums to find the info. I play in CAS, TLC, SC, YCDI, Mixability, WT use it, F4A, and QFTD, but not all of them every week. I usually get to at least two a week. I also do the monthly CCC Christmas cards. Then I love doing the VSN and special challenges like HYCCT. I only wish I could do more challenges - if only I didn't have anything else to do with my life! I also teach Sunday School, work one day a week, and direct the church Card Ministry, etc., etc.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!