View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 05:44 AM   #36
wendy15
Crimping Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosMom View Post
Hope Everyone is having a Happy Memorial Day weekend! Thanks to our Military and their families and friends - Thankful for their sacrifices - especially for those who gave the ultimate sacrifice! Because of them we have our freedom to enjoy! Give your loved one an extra hug!

Here are some pretties that I found--looking forward to seeing what I missed,,,,

Mother's Love by JLJ Designs - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Lord Will Provide by janaria - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

YNS new release by wendy15 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Layout on 6x8 Canvas - Nevaeh by Saturated Canary by Jasluv2create - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stand Card 3 by silverst170 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stand Card 2 by silverst170 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kitten cards for 3x3 PAT with a Twist by kynara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Girly Grunge Canvas by mammatiffy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy 50th Anniversary by lauriejack - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Mia Bella Wedding Gift Card Holder by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dancing is Like Dreaming with Your Feet by MrsOke - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Just Sittin' Here Thinking of You by Norma25 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blue Flowers by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Home Tweet Home-A New Home Easel Card by kcs1955 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Note from the Heart by kcs1955 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Magnolia Chef Edwin Dinner Invitation by 1CC - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fishing with Tilda by MilwaukeeMommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a great week Everyone!
Happy Crafting
!

Our Hearts and Prayers go out to the folks in Oklahoma! Hoping for your safety and a speedy recovery!
Thank you so much for mentioning my step card...made my day

Design Team Member for
Your Next Stamp
Design Team member for
The Cat's Pajamas

Design Team Member for
Whimsie Doodles
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!