View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 09:47 PM   #10
jasonw1
Proud Fan Club Member

It is a three day weekend for most and I know a lot of us are thinking of our troops and the many who have given thier lives for our freedom.

I spent a little time almost every day this week in the gallery until the end of the week and then I got very busy and couldn't so I know I missed some work of my favorite stampers as well as some newbies. I look forward to seeing what I missed!

Here are mine:

For a Special Teacher by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lovely Dogwoods by Selma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy BD, Angela - 2013 by MelodyGal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hello Friend by TreasureOiler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD165 Happy Birthday by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS221 Strong Anchor by Sarah.Jane - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC430 Abstract Flower by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS221 TLC430 Apple Blossom by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gold and cream by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS221, Sweet Smell by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:CAS221- Theme Challenge by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS328 by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS221 Sweet Rose by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Golden Dreams by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fancy Butterfly by ellentaylor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT251 for Jessica by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jessica's Garden - MMTPT251 by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT251 Door To A Tranquil Garden by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight... by From Leanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC437 Golden Anniversary by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dog Days by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT428 Tomato Ketchup by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Say Cheesecake by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Get Well Wishes by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Felt Flower by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A170 Over and Over by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dare to Dream by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC390 Flowers by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lavendar Butterflies by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS328, Congrats Colleen by pam124 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rose Scroll by BK stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Floral Thanks by Nerina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Sweet Smell of Love by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Big hug and thanks to the tireless and dedicated group of notifiers on this Memorial Day weekend. You are SOOOO much appreciated by us all.

Hugs and smiles!
Peggy
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!